7 Day Move In Guarantee
7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
Its important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty. Our move in guarantee only applies when you lease your apartment home sight unseen or virtually.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate.
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice.
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement.
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility.
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities.
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in.
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements.
I had a viewing with Ms. Z for a studio and a 1-bed apartment. She was the sweetest and funniest. She really did made my apartment-hunting stress-free and fun. Thanks Ms. Z <3.- - Edel A.
Just moved in about 2 months ago and worked with Vitor - he is by far the nicest and friendliest leasing professional! I have been a pretty needy tenant since moving in and he always makes sure he responds to me or helps me out in any way possible. Thankful to have a leasing professional that actually cares about what he does and how tenants are treated!- - Madeline M.
I've just moved into Park Terrace Apartments, and my experience has been consistently positive. Diana was professional, helpful and responsive. The property is undergoing renovation, and my studio was freshly updated. I'm looking forward to living here - this is a quality property with a wonderful location and professional staff ... great living in the heart of Minneapolis!- - Gail H.
Nice little apt for newly minted adults and those who don't need much space. Fun, artsy neighborhood. Building sits above Dunn Bros coffee and across from Loring Park with views of downtown. Parking can be tough so plan for that, rent a space.- -Lisa T.